- Father is at the kitchen sink cleaning the coffee pot.
- Son enters kitchen.
- Son: I don't get it.
- Father (without turning around): What is the purpose of an acorn?
- Son: To become a tree.
- Father: And what is the purpose of a tree?
- Son: To make more acorns.
- Father: Now you got it.
- Silent pause; Father continues cleaning coffee pot.
- Son: Cool, ... I guess.
- Son leaves kitchen.
Saturday, April 27, 2013
The following is the transcript of a brief random conversation that took place late at night in our kitchen on 2013 April 13th Saturday:
Posted by David Wallace Croft at 14:07