My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, March 30, 2019

MeWe

I dropped off of Facebook back in 2013 after learning that their end user license agreement required you to let them post ads to your friends that appeared as messages from you endorsing products such as herbal supplements for weight loss.  The endorsements were false in that you were not given an opportunity to review the ads or the products before they were posted in your name.  It is unethical to deceive your friends so I switched to Google+.

Google+ is shutting down in a few days so I have switched again.  For my new social network service, I chose MeWe because of its emphasis on protecting user privacy.  I invite you to connect to me on MeWe by using this link: https://www.mewe.com/i/david-wallace-croft


No comments: